Thursday, April 19, 2007

Introduction

This blog will be my third blog to be made. I have made many more before but none of them quite as successful as I wished. However, now it has narrowed down to three. Three still sounds like a lot to maintain. So yes, my posts are a bit spaced apart. My first and main blog is one that is accessable to anyone I know, it is not hosted on blogger.com. Second is my dream diary, many times I have heard that dreams may hold secret or deep meanings. I have decided recently to start recording them, and certainly writing them down makes it easier to puzzle them out. This blog, as my third, will be the host of my most inner thoughts. I get a lot of my thoughts out on my public blog, but sometimes there are thoughts and feelings that I wouldn't reveal to those around me. This is not a public blog, this is a private blog. This is not listed on my profile. Only reason is that it is on the same account as my dream diary and I have already decided that I will keep myself anonymous on that one, and this blog may provide anyone from there with information about me. But by private, I don't mean "don't read", rather just hard to find.

No comments: